Embark on a wonderful Northern Belle journey to Edinburgh, exploring Scotland's capital and take a cruise on the Firth of Forth.
This luxury train experience will commence when you board the Northern Belle's vintage carriages, you will be welcomed with a sparkling Bellini reception. A Northern Belle steward will take you to your seat ready for you to experience gastronomic delight on your outbound journey to Edinburgh. Northern Belle stewards will serve up the most delicious brunch at your table, which is immaculately set with starched white linen, sparkling glassware and the finest china.
Sit back, relax, enjoy the luxurious surroundings of the Northern Belle carriages, gaze out of your window and absorb the gorgeous views as you journey to Edinburgh.
Coaches will be waiting as you arrive in Edinburgh for your transfer to South Queensferry where you will board the Forth Princess to take your cruise of the Firth of Forth. As you sail the Firth of Forth you will be treated to a cream tea and some of the most amazing scenery.
Concluding your cruise of the Firth of Forth you will rejoin the Northern Belle at Edinburgh, Waverley and again be welcomed aboard with a Champagne reception. You will then be served a sublime five-course dinner, which will be accompanied by the Northern Belle's sommeliers’ selection of wine.
· Return-trip aboard the Northern Belle to Edinburgh
· Welcome sparkling Bellini reception
· Three-course fine dining brunch on the outward journey
· Morning teas and coffees
· Guided coach transfers from the Northern Belle Edinburgh to Firth of Forth
· Private charter Forth cruise with cream tea
· Champagne welcome reception back on board
· Five-course dinner
· Specially selected bottle of wine per couple
· Coffees, teas and petits fours
Timings are provisional and subject to network rail confirmation 7 days prior to departure.