The Grand National race meeting at Aintree Racecourse, isthe main event of the horse racing calendar and is the most famous horse raceis the world. Combine this British tradition with fine dining and luxury traveland you have a day to remember.
At London, Victoria train station, you will board theBritish Pullman luxury train where a sparkling Bellini reception awaits you. Asyou journey towards Liverpool a delightful three-course brunch is served atyour elegantly set table, laid with bespoke glassware and chine. As you enjoyyour meal, admire the beautiful art deco surroundings that complete yourcarriage, gaze out of your window admiring the passing vistas
On arriving in Liverpool, you will be transferred by coachto Aintree racecourse, where a life-sized statue of the triple-winning Red Rumproudly stands the course entrance. You can then head to your reserved seat ina prestigious stand, here you will be perfectly placed to take in the atmosphereand vibrance of this ultimate horse racing event.
Upon enjoying a day at the Grand National, it’s then back tothe British Pullman, where stewards await to welcome back aboard with a Champagnereception. A sumptuous five-course dinner is served with the sommelier’sselection of wine.
· Round-trip travel aboard the Belmond BritishPullman luxury train
· Welcome sparkling Bellini
· Fine-dining silver service
· Delicious three-course brunch on the outwardjourney
· Morning tea and coffee
· Visit to Aintree Racecourse, including coachtransfers and a reserved seat in the Princess Royal Stand
· Champagne reception back on board
· Sumptuous five-course dinner: British seasonaltable d’hôte menu including Great British cheeseboard, biscuits and chutneys
· Half a bottle of wine per person
· Coffee, tea and petits fours
All prices shown are for one adult ticket. Prices are set by the operator and may change at short notice. We endeavour to ensure prices are always accurate and update our own website as soon as possible. All timings and details of included tours and activities are for guidance only and will only be confirmed in your travel documents that will be posted to you 7 days before departure. For any questions including discounts, offers or group pricing, please contact email@example.com.