The British Pullman is ready to take you on a luxury train journey to Cambridge and Ely, to discover this fascinating university city and the quaint city of Ely.
This day trip on the British Pullman to Cambridge is filled with luxury, adventure and culinary delights. Upon boarding the British Pullman to Cambridge and Ely, you will be welcomed aboard this luxury train with a sparkling Bellini. You'll take to your comfortable armchair and wonderfully set table ready for a delicious three-course brunch, served with coffees and teas. As the Belmond British Pullman journeys from London Victoria to Cambridge, take in the gorgeous English countryside roll past your window.
The British Pullman will arrive in Cambridge at about mid-day, ready for you to enjoy a scenic walking tour of the historic university city. The adventure in Cambridgeshire doesn't end there as you will be swept off to visit Ely and is Norman cathedral. You will then head back to the British Pullman to complete your return journey home. A Champagne welcome reception awaits you as you board the British Pullman to London. Before too long you will be back at your table ready for the second culinary delight of the day, a sumptuous four-course dinner, served with a Great British cheeseboard and bottle of wine. Tea, coffees and petits fours are also on offer on your luxury train journey back from Cambridge.
· Return journey aboard the British Pullman to Cambridge
· Welcome sparkling Bellini
· Silver service
· Three-course brunch
· Teas and coffees
· Walking tour of Cambridge and King’s College
· Visit to Ely, with cathedral tour
· Champagne reception back on board the British Pullman
· Four-course dinner, which includes Great British cheeseboard, biscuits and chutneys
· Half a bottle of wine per person
· Coffee, tea and petits fours