The historic Roman city of Bath is one of the most culturally rich cities in the South of England and was given World Heritage statusback in 1987. Famous for its Roman baths and beautiful architecture Bath is a must visit city.
A journey on the British Pullman luxury train to Bath will combine two very luxurious settings, as you board the luxury train to Bath, you will be in awe of the gorgeous art-deco designs and distinguished décor. Your journey will be being with a glass of sparkling Bellini, before you settle at your table for a silver service fine dining three-course brunch.
You will arrive into Bath Spa at about mid-day, giving you the whole afternoon to enjoy this west country city. To begin there is a guided, showing you the main sights and then you have plenty of free time to explore further at your leisure.
Upon completing you day in Bath, you will return to the British Pullman to commence your journey back to London, Victoria. On re-joining the British Pullman at Bath Spa, you will be welcomed back aboard with a Champagne reception, followed by a delicious, silver service four-course dinner, with cheeseboard and wine.
· Welcome sparkling Bellini
· Round-trip travel aboard the Belmond British Pullman luxury train
· Three-course silver service brunch
· Morning teas and coffees
· Visit Bath, includes guided coach tour and admission to the ancient Roman Baths
· Time in Bath to spend at your leisure
· Champagne reception back on the Belmond British Pullman
· Sumptuous four-course dinner
· Half a bottle of wine per person