Sissinghurst Castle Garden
Fall in love with Sissinghurst Castle Garden created by Vita Sackville-West & Harold Nicolson. Enjoy a relaxed journey from London, welcomed aboard with a sparkling Bellini to sip whilst you await your three-course brunch. View the beautiful views of Kent, through the window of your seat, in your very own 1920’s art-deco carriage.
Arrive at your destination, and board awaiting coaches will transfer you to Sissinghurst Castle Garden where you are free to explore the Grade I, six-acre estate. Remember to bring shoes suitable for walking! Visit the Rose garden, Herb gardens and not forgetting the orchard. This is one of the National Trust’s most popular properties, and you will soon see why.
Once your visit to Sissinghurst Castle Garden concludes, it’s back on to your waiting coaches to take you back to the British Pullman train, where the attentive stewards are waiting with a glass of champagne for you. Settle back into your seat, and enjoy your four-course dinner, a British seasonal table d’hote menu, followed by A British cheeseboard, chutneys and biscuits. You will enjoy tea, coffee and petit fours as you discuss the days sights with your travel companion. Sissinghurst Castle Garden’s is a trip that is extremely popular, and will create memories that will last a life time.
· Travel to and from Sissinghurst Castle Gardens aboard the luxury train, inclusive of coach transfers.
· Welcome Bellini on the outward journey and a Champagne reception on the return.
· Three-course brunch with coffee and tea.
· Four-course seasonal dinner, with a bottle of wine per couple.
· Best of British Cheese board, along with Tea coffee and petit fours on the return journey.
Timings are provisional and subject to network rail confirmation 7 days prior to departure.