Visit the Roman city of Bath, one of the most culturally rich cities in the South of England, having given World Heritage status back in 1987. Bath is famous for its beautiful architecture and of course, its Roman baths.
Take this luxury train journey on the British Pullman to Bath is a steam hauled journey and combines two very luxurious settings. Upon boarding the British Pullman luxury steam train, you will be in awe of the gorgeous art-deco designs and distinguished décor. Your luxury steam train journey to Bath will be being with a glass of sparkling Bellini, before you settle at your table for a silver service fine dining three-course brunch.
The British Pullman steam train will arrive into Bath Spa station at approximately mid-day, this gives the whole afternoon to enjoy this wonderful west country city. Your visit to Bath begins with a guided tour, which will show you the main sights and also allows plenty of free time to explore Bath further at your leisure.
Upon completing your day in Bath, you will then return to the British Pullman steam train to commence your journey back to London,Victoria. Upon re-joining the British Pullman steam train at Bath Spa, you will be welcomed back aboard with a Champagne reception, followed by a delicious, silver service four-course dinner, with cheeseboard and wine.
· Welcome sparkling Bellini reception
· Return journey aboard the Belmond British Pullman luxury steam train
· Three-course silver service brunch
· Morning teas and coffees
· Visit to Bath, which includes guided coach tour and admission to the ancient Roman Baths
· Time in Bath to spend at your leisure
· Champagne reception back on the Belmond British Pullman
· Sumptuous four-course dinner
· Half a bottle of wine per person
Timings are provisional and subject to network rail confirmation 7 days prior to departure.