The weather outside maybe frightful, but the British Pullman vintage train is certainly delightful, so jump aboard for a luxury train day trip to Lincoln Christmas market.
The festive spirit can be realised on this luxury train day trip to Lincoln, as the British Pullman arrives in at London, Victoria station, get your phone or camera ready to take some snaps of this magnificent train. Upon boarding the British Pullman, there will be a welcome ceremony with sparkling Bellini. Settled into your carriage and admire the art-deco designs as you prepare for a delicious three course brunch with tea or coffee to follow.
As the British Pullman train arrives into Lincoln, there will be coaches awaiting to take you to Lincoln Christmas market. One of Europe's largest traditional Christmas markets has plenty to offer, including an array of handcrafted gifts, many festive treats. You will be able to hear the local choirs and bell ringers perform and you should head to Lincoln's gothic cathedral and attend a service.
As the excitement of Lincoln's Christmas market draws to a close, you will be transferred back to the British Pullman for your journey back to London. The stewards of the British Pullman will be ready to welcome you back aboard with a champagne reception as your four-course dinner is being prepared, admire the views from your window and reflect on your luxury train day trip to Lincoln. Before long the first of you four-course dinner arrives, enjoy your meal, enjoy the journey and enjoy Lincoln Christmas market.
· Round-trip travel aboard the Belmond British Pullman luxury train
· Welcome sparkling Bellini
· Silver service, fine-dining
· Delicious three-course brunch
· Morning tea and coffee
· Visit to the Lincoln Christmas Market, with free time for shopping and sightseeing
· Champagne reception back on board the British Pullman
· Sumptuous four-course dinner of British seasonal table d’hôte menu
· Half bottle of wine per person
· Coffee, tea and petits fours to conclude