This full day trip aboard the Luxury Belmond British Pullmantrain, starts with a welcome champagne reception. Once settled into your seat,you will be served a mouth-watering three course brunch along with your choiceof morning coffee and tea, enjoying the beautiful views from your window,whilst you travel up to the Derbyshire Peak District, where your guides willmeet you and take you via coach transfer to the RHS Chatsworth Flower Show. Youwill have the afternoon to enjoy exploring the grounds of Chatsworth Estate andstroll around the show, viewing the unusual and stunning plants, picking uptips and advice for growing your own. You will have the chance to speak withexpert growers from all over the UK in the Plant village and Floral Marquee.Perhaps taking part in a workshop maybe more to your taste, with plenty tochoose from, there is something for everyone. Upon your return to the train,you will be welcomed back aboard with a champagne reception, followed by aluxurious five-course dinner, complete with a floral theme, partnered with winechosen by the train’s sommelier. Take the time to re-charge from your busyafternoon, or perhaps, explore the other carriages of this beautiful train.
· Round-trip travel, along with transfers and entrance to theRHS Chatsworth House Flower show.
· Welcome champagne reception on the outward and returnjourney.
· Your three-course lunch on the outward journey, and afive-course dinner on the return journey which is followed by a Great BritishCheeseboard, chutneys and biscuits.
· Morning tea and coffee, evening tea, coffee & petitfours and a bottle of wine per couple.
· A truly amazing journey linking both, elegance and finedining, to create a memorable experience.
Timings are provisional and subject to network rail confirmation 7 days prior to departure.