This full day trip aboard the Luxury Belmond British Pullman train, starts with a welcome champagne reception. Once settled into your seat,you will be served a mouth-watering three course brunch along with your choice of morning coffee and tea, enjoying the beautiful views from your window,whilst you travel up to the Derbyshire Peak District, where your guides will meet you and take you via coach transfer to the RHS Chatsworth Flower Show. You will have the afternoon to enjoy exploring the grounds of Chatsworth Estate and stroll around the show, viewing the unusual and stunning plants, picking up tips and advice for growing your own. You will have the chance to speak with expert growers from all over the UK in the Plant village and Floral Marquee.Perhaps taking part in a workshop maybe more to your taste, with plenty to choose from, there is something for everyone. Upon your return to the train,you will be welcomed back aboard with a champagne reception, followed by a luxurious five-course dinner, complete with a floral theme, partnered with wine chosen by the train’s sommelier. Take the time to re-charge from your busy afternoon, or perhaps, explore the other carriages of this beautiful train.
· Round-trip travel, along with transfers and entrance to theRHS Chatsworth House Flower show.
· Welcome champagne reception on the outward and return journey.
· Your three-course lunch on the outward journey, and a five-course dinner on the return journey which is followed by a Great BritishCheeseboard, chutneys and biscuits.
· Morning tea and coffee, evening tea, coffee & petit fours and a bottle of wine per couple.
· A truly amazing journey linking both, elegance and fine dining, to create a memorable experience.